Vrindavan Today is a non-denominational, non-sectarian site dedicated to the uplift and positive development of the Dham.
The goals of Vrindavan Today are:
* to attract readers from all around the world to experience the spiritual, religious and cultural glories of Vrindavan and Braj,
* to build a community of Vrindavan vasis beyond the limits of any one institution or organization,
* to create awareness of the positive work that different individuals and institutions are doing in Braj/Vrindavan,
* to publicize vital issues related to the “bhauma” Vrindavan of today, especially those concerning heritage and environment,
* to become an important source of information about these issues, both past and present,
* and ultimately to engage people actively in ways that will serve the interests of the Dham.
We welcome contributions from English or Hindi-speaking authors (see our Hindi site) and photographers in the nature of relevant news articles (such as temple events, etc.), researched articles related to Vrindavan or its residents, or editorials related to the themes outlined above. Any other volunteers, such as translators, web designers, contributors in cash or in kind, are also invited to lend a hand.